Indice del forum

svagolandia
svago cucina divertimento
Portale  |  Blog  |  Album  |  Guestbook  |  FlashChat  |  Statistiche  |  Links  |  Calendario
Downloads  |   Commenti karma  |  TopList  |  Topics recenti  |  Vota Forum

Dear Candace
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Un saluto per i nuovi iscritti
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo

Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
Dear Candace
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!

I am having trouble letting go of an over the counter addiction and smoking. I really need the Holy Spirit to guide me and strengthen me so I can overcome these things. ~ Shari

"Greetings and blessings to you precious one. To want to give up the addictions you are speaking of is, of course, the first and biggest step. To know that there are things that you are doing that are not serving you is the most important awareness that can happen to shift addictions. At the same time it creates pain because you suddenly become aware that this is not something that is serving you, and yet you are still doing it. There is a time lag between the awareness that what you are doing is causing you pain and the inability to stop doing it. Know that once you get to the other side, there will be tremendous peace, and yet you can still have peace in this process knowing that your awareness has taken you to the first and the biggest step in changing something you are unhappy with.

"There will be a time when these addictions will be behind you and you will have the blessing of addiction in your experience and the strength and the confidence that comes from overcoming it. You will then be able to encourage and inspire others as well. This transition period is painful
, confusing, paradoxical, and at the same time exciting and door opening.

"It is important to be patient, to be loving, and to be kind and accepting with yourself right now. Battling, fighting
, and abusing yourself to give up something such as an addiction is not the best way, although it is often the most common way. Be patient and kind and know that for you, the more that you love yourself, the more you can let go of these things that do not serve you.

"Spend time each day consciously noticing yourself, admiring yourself, loving yourself
, thinking about what it is about you that you like, that makes you special, that you want to share with others, and that you wish others knew about you. Focus on those things and experience them within your heart and mind. Experience the love that you have for yourself. You do have tremendous love within you, though for you it is just buried, confused
, and doubtful at times. Underneath all of that, there is a very deep and abiding love that you have for you. That love is what will carry you through this process.

"The more you love you, the more you cannot do the things that do not serve you. The more you love you, the less room there is for anything other than that which is good. Spend more time loving you and there will be less room for these addictions. It is truly that simple. Eventually, you will run out of room within you to do those things that do not serve you. Love yourself and have faith that this day is coming.

"Blessings to you precious one, Amen."

Inspired by A Course in Miracles
, Candace Doyle has been hearing and sharing the Voice of the Holy Spirit within her as a discernible, conversational Voice for over 10 years. Her spiritual advice column, Advice From Within, shares this small, still Voice with others in their times of need. Candace and her husband, DavidPaul
, are also the authors of The Journey That Never Was, a guide to hearing God's Voice regardless of one's faith, religion, or personal beliefs. For more information, please visit their website at

Today, the popularity of whitetail deer hunting has reached its pinnacle. When the entire world is getting attracted towards this type of hunting
, it is but natural that it must have certain features drawing attention of the world.

To begin with, experts of this arena feel whitetail deer hunting is the most exciting form hunting that is doing the rounds. It is remarkable that a time when the number of licensed hunters has taken a nose dive, this type of hunting has found many takers. Yes, beginners do encounter a little bit of difficulty when they decide to opt for it. Nevertheless, in order to increase chances of your success, it is recommended that you pay special attention to certain things.

For instance
, deciding whether or not to head towards a food plot will determine the chance of your success in Texas whitetail hunts. Similarly, selection of tree stand found in the woods is another aspect that will play a crucial role in this regard.

Experts in this field are of the view that heading out in wee hours of the day is a wonderful move to attain great success at texas whitetail hunts. Likewise, you can decide to go late afternoon as well. Remember, these are two timings of the day when most deer are seen leaving their bedding areas..

Previous experiences have shown choosing of the appropriate hunting location contribute immensely in determining your rate of success. Water resources and food plots are some locations that can bring you some instant success. Starting scouting at the earliest also brings rich dividends for hunters. Once you are able to detect the locations of water resources and food plots, the next important area is determining the path the animals take to reach them.

Julia Roger - About Author:
For more information on whitetail deer hunting, check out the info available online; these will help you learn to find the texas whitetail hunts!

There are many people who need Invisalign in Menlo Park because they have not had a chance to fix their teeth in the past. The only way to get a good correction is to work with the orthodontist who does this every day
, and they offer Menlo Park in Invisalign services that are easy to use. Look below to see what can be done, and consider how many people in your family could benefit from this.

1. Consultation

You need a consultation when beginning the process of Menlo Park in Invisalign because you need to know if you even qualify. There are a lot of people who need to start with bra.
ProfiloMessaggio privato
Adv

Dear Candace